i kinda enjoy this game so far, hope to see more done lov
Norma: The Abnormal Adventures
A downloadable game
In a land far, far away, four adventurers find themselves captured...
No, wait, that's a plot for a video game. The plot is that the four girls who were playing that game decide to go out and enjoy a day in Norma, where what happens is anything but.
Right, so I was tinkering with this project..and tinkering...and tinkering...so I had to release something or else I'd never release anything at all. Anyway, here's what we have so far:
--3 randomized dungeons.
--A few status effects for testing.
- 0.1.a changes: A few bug fixes.
- 0.1.b changes: Fixed some battle-system bugs.
- 0.1.c changes: More fixes, especially if you want Crowds in the forest.
- 0.1.d changes: Skills updated
- The option to enjoy the story.
- The option to choose if you want enemies to pester you in the map or the battlefield.
- Not the option to avoid getting captured on the map, but you can still free yourself and rescue them.
- Not the option to avoid getting captured in battle, but you can still fight back.
- Game Over? Nah, just go back in and rescue your friends.
Arrow Keys: Movement
Z/Space: Accept Bondage
A/S: Rotate Characters
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
For some reason when i try to download the game it gives me and error code saying that it could not read the property or undefined build
I came back here and noticed that this wasn't being worked on anymore. Personally, if size is the issue, I'd try and focus just on Norma (the town, not the game) itself and see what settings you can put there. That way you can expand on your characters without having to go all out there.
are you still working on this
No, I'm not continuing Norma as I tried to make it too big. However, I will try to make something on MV other than the VDBS demo.
This is a great proof of concept for a game. I look forward to seeing what else you have planned for it in the future. I also loved the hand-drawn characters and enemies.
Great work, especially in the RPG Maker limitations.